Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Piping||Zone Management:||One Zone|
|Pattern Of Extinguishing:||Enclosed Flooding||Standard Of Examination:||GB25972-2010|
Piping Hfc-227ea Fm200 Fire Extinguishing System For One Zone
|2||Scale of Protective region for one zone||area:max single-zone is 800m² volume:max single-zone is 3600m³|
|6||Nitrogen Pressure of Driving Device||6.0±1.0Mpa(20℃)|
|7||Condition of reserving room for container||temperature: -10~50℃, relative humidity: ≤97%|
|8||max working pressure||5.3Mpa||8.0Mpa|
|9||min working pressure||4.2Mpa||4.6Mpa|
Though hfc - 227ea is a new and small part of the gas fire-fighting, it becomes more and more popular all over the world. Because of its born advantages-odorless, colorless and nontoxic, fm200 fire extinguishing system is considered as the best substitute of the popular series of halon type fire suppression system. The most attractive point is that the fm200 fire suppression system has no damage to the ozone layer, even just 1% possibility. Though the whole system looks very complicated, actually it is easy installation.
This fm200 fire fighting equipment only fits the occupied room or places, because it uses whole flooding way to put out the fire.
1. Clean gas, colorless and tasteless and non-corrosive
2. Electric insulation, utilization for extinguishing of electrical combustion
3. No residue and pollution inside protection zone
4. No damage to ozone layer
1. Management of multiple zones
2. Efficient fire protection in big region
3. Less occupation in fire-controlled space
4. Relatively cheap price than cabinet or hanging type if zone is big and multiple
1. Mechanical parts: cylinder with container valve, frame for cylinder group, driving cylinder, frame for driving device, high pressure hose etc. It is mainly used for storing fm200 agent
2. Electrical parts: smoke detector, heat detector, bell etc.
3. Pipe fittings: conduit, connector, elbow, flange etc.
1. Choice for storage room, including ambient environment and volume
2. A separated storage for fm200 fire suppression system
3. Design of pipeline, including placement of conduits and connection
4. Installation, integration of each parts and connection between parts