|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set system|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case,Paper carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after payment or receipt of L/C|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union,Paypal,Credit Card,Debit Card|
|Supply Ability:||3,00 set per month|
|Model Of Cabinet:||Single||Capacity Of Cylinder:||120L|
|Weight:||73kg||Volume Of Cabinet:||575L|
2.5Mpa Fire Suppression System Fm200 120L Single Cabinet Type
|6||Max working pressure||4.2Mpa|
1. Totally automatic system
2. Accurate control of protection zone
3. No need for employment of monitor staff
4. Manual or electromagnetic manipulation and mechanical manipulation
5. Short time discharge of extinguishing agent
6. Preparation for storage room
7. Colorless, tasteless and non-corrosive
8. Easy installation and careful but convenient transportation
9. Environmentally friendly products
10. Good substitute for halon series
Electronic computer room, a data processing center, telecommunications facilities, process control, expensive medical equipment, industrial equipment, library, museum and art gallery, clean room, anechoic chamber, emergency power facilities, flammable liquid storage area, etc.
The place where the fire is easy to happen, like paint-spraying production line, aging-electrical equipment, rolling machine, printing machine, oil switch, oil immersed transformer, melt impregnating tank, tank, large generators, drying equipment, cement production process of pulverized coal, and the ship's engine room, cargo hold, etc.
Hfc227ea Firefighting System Of 120l Single Cabinet Type is mainly composed by two parts. Extinguishing devices and electrical accessories.
Extinguishing devices are such things, like cabinet to store extinguishing device, cylinder to fill and store fm200 and flexible hose and solenoid actuator and so on.
Electrical accessories are those things which are used to detect and monitor whole protective area and control whole system, also warn people to evacuate and prevent from fire expansion.
These integrated two parts will be efficient to detect and supervise and alarm and extinguish fire automatically.
Here attached below is complete composition of whole system,
1. The volume of a unit protected zone should not be bigger than 1600 cubic metres; the proportion of a unit protected zone should not be larger than 500 square metres.
2. We suggest that the system should have a whole check once a year.
3. The system should be carafully transported and conveyed in case that some careless actions wrongly open the fire suppression system before finishing installation.